Welcome to Gumdale Dentists!
Your first appointment
We hope you enjoy your experience and we look forward to seeing you regularly.
During your first appointment we want to make sure we have all the information we need to thoroughly understand your dental requirements, so we will ask you to complete a medical history questionnaire. This information allows us to monitor your dental health, considering any contributing factors, to provide you with a solution that will work for your individual needs.
You will be asked about:
- Your current dental condition– if there is anything you are concerned about or would like to change.
- Your previous dental history– any conditions that may affect how we treat you.
- Your general medical history– we need to know of any conditions you may be suffering from and any medication you are/have been taking, as your overall health can often affect your dental health, and vice versa.
We will also need to take some x-rays of your teeth and gums to get a good understanding of any problems that can’t be seen with the naked eye. These are kept on file, and will be referred to when assessing progress or deterioration of your dental health.
You also have the opportunity to talk to us about any concerns you may have. Rest assured that any conversation you have with us will remain strictly confidential, as will any information you provide on the questionnaire.
Please fill in the Medical history questionnaire form before your first visit.
- download GD – new patient form_FILL and print the fillable PDF questionnaire. Please bring the completed questionnaire with you to your first appointment.
New Patient Form (Fillable PDF)
- please fill in the online medical history questionnaire prior to your first appointment.
To transfer your records from your previous practice, please complete the patients record request form PDF GD – patient records request form
Call us on 07 3908 6999 to request an appointment today.
We have a number of payment options and plans available.
We service patients in Brisbane’s Eastern and Bayside suburbs. With the majority of our patients coming from Gumdale, Wakerley, Belmont, Carindale, Manly, Manly West, Wynnum, Wynnum West, Birkdale, Thornside, Capalaba, Chandler & Tingalpa.